Mother’s Day is coming around fast and this year it is on Sunday 26th March – have you thought of that special gift yet?
Why not buy a gift voucher for afternoon tea so she can enjoy a lovely relaxing afternoon where someone else gets to look afternoon her and more importantly does all of the washing up, bonus!! All for £18 per person.
On the other hand you may wish to book a date and come along as a family and enjoy an afternoon tea and the following dates are available:
- Friday 24th March – 8 places available, 3pm start
- Sunday 26th March – 2 places available, 3pm start
- Friday 31st March – 5 places available, 3pm start
- Saturday 1st April – 8 places available, 3pm start
- Sunday 2nd April – 8 places available, 3pm start
One final gift idea is to buy her a box of homemade shortbread as a lovely little treat – for the cost of £6 you get:
- 2 flower shaped earl grey & lavender shortbreads
- 2 bunny shaped hot cross bun flavoured shortbreads
- 2 butterfly shaped vanilla shortbreads
I look forward to hearing from you xx