I had a fantastic day yesterday (23 March 2014) at the Fabulous Places Spring Market held at the Roundhouse in Derby between 10am and 4pm. Plenty of people came along to the market which only costs £1 entry, not bad as there were approximately a 100 different local small businesses. I met some lovely people who were very interested in hearing and understanding what a secret tea room has to offer. I had plenty of goodies on sale too including my heart-shaped plain scones, malteser cake, chocolate & ginger crunch, mini heart-shaped shortbread in 3 flavours (plain, lemon & cinnamon) and cranberry & pistachio biscotti. I think it has definitely spread the word of my secret tea room, in particular, for those special events such as hen do’s and birthday celebrations.
Hello! I’m Rachael and welcome to my Secret Tea Room. I can hear you asking what is a Secret Tea Room? I have to say until recently I had not heard of one either so you are not alone.
- Rachael’s Secret Tea Room welcoming guests back in May 2021 April 28, 2021
- Rachael’s Secret Tea Room to re-open Saturday 1st August 2020 July 17, 2020
- Rachael’s Secret Tea Room update on Covid-19 delivery March 29, 2020
- Rachael’s Secret Tea Room Covid-19 delivery and collection options available March 20, 2020
- Rachael’s Secret Tea Room Mother’s Day biscuit gift bags March 8, 2020